The Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce has launched an advertising campaign to promote Chamber member businesses. This campaign aims to showcase your business to a wider audience through paid social media ads.
All members of the Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce can participate in the advertising campaign for free! By participating, your business will receive high exposure, and we hope to help you attract new customers and help your business grow.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Update your directory listing on the Chamber website taking advantage of the new features
- Take 3-5 professionally shot, high resolution photographs that capture the essence of your brand
- Upload photographs and fill out the Media Release Form below
We will need the form completed and your directory listing updated before you are able to participate in the campaign.
Your directory listing is a powerful resource to promote your business. It includes:
- 1600-character business description (increased from 200-character)
- Header image
- Five (5) linked bullet points
- Photo gallery with up to five images
- YouTube video embedded
- Boosted SEO results
- Live results tracking within the Member Information Center (MIC)
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
Participating in this campaign will not only benefit your business by helping you reach more customers, it will also demonstrate your support of the Chamber’s initiatives and your commitment to the community.
Please do not miss this opportunity to promote your business for free! If you have any questions, please contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 621-8300.
Media Release Form
In consideration of $0, I give Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce the absolute right and permission to use, publish, re-use, re-publish, and distribute the images uploaded here, as well as unlimited use in any advertising medium, whatsoever, without restrictions. I further release Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce from any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the use of this photo, including libel, slander, invasion of right of privacy, publicity or personality relating to the exercise of any rights referred to herein.