As a joint committee of the Ogden-Weber and Davis Chambers of Commerce, the Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee establishes and enhances business and military relationships in order to improve the quality of life for our military members and their families at Hill Air Force Base.
TOUMAC provides forums for committee members and military leaders to meet, partner and discuss issues relative to national defense.
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Speaker Series: An opportunity to learn about the mission and current issues affecting the Air Force.
- Base Tours: An opportunity to experience Hill Air Force Base and learn more about its specific missions.
- Air Show: A biennial air show featuring the Warriors Over the Wasatch.
- Thunderbird Reception: An evening to meet the Thunderbird pilots, support team and other performers from the air show.
- Major Base Events: An invitation to attend on-base events such as Changes of Command, Retirements, etc.
- Salute Picnic: An event to recognize nearly 4,000 service personnel and their families.
- Newcomers Social: An evening to meet new members assigned to Hill Air Force Base.
- Senior Command Social: An evening to meet senior command leadership from Hill Air Force Base.
- Sandbagger Golf Tournament: An invitation to play golf with military leaders and personnel.
- General Membership Meetings: An invitation to two General Membership Meetings to hear from military leaders and receive information about areas of current interest at Hill Air Force Base.
You must be a member of the Ogden-Weber or Davis Chamber to become a member of the Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee. Core members may join by paying an additional $125 annual fee. Certain partner level benefits may cover the cost of membership on the committee. These fees help fund events and initiatives to support airmen. To join, contact Military Affairs Liaison, Josepha Woolever at (385) 264-7630 or email@example.com.