Whether you’re a sole proprietor, nonprofit organization, small business or large corporation you can grow your business by utilizing the benefits provided through Chamber membership.
REACH MORE CUSTOMERS
- Access a broad audience by sharing announcements, promotions, news and events through the Chamber’s website, social media and weekly e-newsletter. Submit your news here.
- Generate sales leads by providing a Chamber discount promoted to the public through the Chamber’s website, social media, newspaper ads, and Community Guide publication.
- Get noticed with a search engine optimized business listing in the Member Directory on the Chamber’s website and categorical listing in the Community Guide publication. Log in to the Member Information Center to make edits and keep your listing current.
- Make connections and build relationships at networking events, referral exchange groups and other signature events.
The promotional opportunities alone are reason enough for me to be a Chamber member. Not only do I enjoy networking at events, but the opportunity to share special announcements through the Chamber newsletter, website and social media platforms helps me reach a broader audience without having to find extra room in my budget.Shane Lyon, Business Development Manager at Premier Employee Solutions
INVEST IN YOUR EMPLOYEES
- All employees of Chamber member organizations can engage in programming and utilize benefits including subscription to weekly e-newsletters and free attendance to many Chamber events. Add representatives of your organization in the Member Information Center.
- Access members-only resources for business compliance, human resources, professional development, and other information to help your organization excel.
- Encourage employees to engage with the business community through industry and interest-specific committees and leadership development programs.
IMPROVE OUR COMMUNITY
- Be recognized as a trusted, community-centered organization by displaying a “Proud Chamber Member” window cling and digital badge.
- Celebrate with the community by hosting a ribbon cutting to announce a new building or product, an anniversary, grand opening or special promotion.
- Support initiatives to advance business and community prosperity by serving on a Chamber committee.
- Have your voice heard by working with Chamber leadership to advance local legislative priorities presented at the Utah State Legislature.
Want to increase your engagement?
Leadership Partners are committed to the highest level of engagement and community support in the Northern Utah area.