Men’s Longest Drive Contest Rules
HOW TO PLAY
- All golfers are eligible to play – at no extra cost!
- Men should hit from the white tee.
- All golfers take their tee shot. The player who drives the ball the farthest wins. (Balls must land and be at rest on the fairway to count).
- The player with the ball that landed the farthest on the fairway should move the provided marker to that location and record their name and team number on the marker.
- The ball hit the farthest on the fairway should be marked using the provided marker on the green. The person with the longest drive should move the marker to that location and record their name and team number on the marker sheet provided.
- If your ball has not landed farther than the current ball marker location, DO NOT move the marker.
- Balls must land and be at rest on the fairway to count.
The man with the longest drive of the day will win $100 in cash – and bragging rights! (This will be announced via text message and can be picked up at the end of the tournament).