Closest to the Hole Contest Rules
HOW TO PLAY
- All golfers are eligible to play – at no extra cost!
- Men should hit from white tees; women should hit from red tees.
- All golfers take their tee shot. The player who hits the ball that lands closest to the hole wins. (Balls must be on the green to count).
- The player with the ball closest to the hole should move the marker to that location and record their name and team number on the provided marker.
- The ball hit closest to the hold should be marked using the provided marker on the green. The person who shot the closest ball should move the marker to that location and record their name and team number on the marker sheet provided.
- If your ball has not landed closer than the current ball marker location, DO NOT move the marker.
- Balls must be on the green to count.
- If you would like to measure the distance from your ball to the hole, a tape measure is provided on the green.
- If you get a hole-in-one, note your name on the marker and bring the marker back to us (volunteers at tee box). We will let players after you know that a hole-in-one has been made.
The golfer of the day that hits their ball closest to the hole will win $100 in cash – and bragging rights! (This will be announced via text message and can be picked up at the end of the tournament).